This pair of Forge turbo blankets are designed for the N54 and designed to isolate the radiant heat produced by the turbocharger. Designed by the Forge development team on the Forge VW Golf MK1 Race car in the harshest of environments and exceeding all expectations, the Forge turbo blanket is designed to assist in the protection and prolonging the life of the engine components.
· Stainless Steel Rivets
· Stainless Steel Fasteners
· Carbon fabric Outer Shell
· Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool constructed Inner Core
· High temperature silica fabric
Design innovation keeps the heat of the exhaust gases contained within the hot side of the turbocharger, away from the cool side and the intake path.
More oxygen per unit volume reaches the engine, therefore giving more power.
· Max Temperature Rating: 2300°F/1260°C
· Continuous Use Limit: 1832°F1000°C
· Direct Contact Limit: 1800°F/982°C
· Radiant Heat Limit: 2500°F/1371°C